Chemical Content Of Honey. Why honey is so efficacious to keep the immune system and treat the disease, can certainly be understandable if honey has the required chemical content of the body as nutrients, substances build up antibodies and anti Biotical natural to attack bacteria and other germs.
Experts have examined the chemical content contained in honey. Ingredients include:
5) protein-building amino acids,
6) fatty acids (which help the absorption of the vitamin in the intestine),
7) some minerals such as; Calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, iron, manganese, and copper.
8) Substances of organic acids,
9) different types of enzymes,
1. Glucose; The content of glucose in honey is 75%. High glucose content in honey causes caloric content of honey is very high, for 1 kg of honey can provide 3,150 calories.
Glucose (sugar substance) is what allows the cell walls of blood vessels to flow into the blood. Glucose structure (chemical) sole that can be directly absorbed by the blood vessels.
If the inside of honey is mixed sweetener from outside such as white sugar (sugar cane) and others will make the digestive organs work harder to convert into glucose.
The content of glucose in honey is very special because it apart easily absorbed by blood vessels could also be stored, when it is absorbed into the heart of it in the fox so glucagon stored as an energy source backup when at times the body needs energy it will automatically turn back so glucose and direct can be absorbed by the blood vessels to be used as energy used for muscle movement.
2. Substance of organic acids in honey amounted to 80%. In honey is also formic acid.
3. Enzymes, particularly the inverters enzyme that can process the sucrose into glucose and fructose are easily digested and absorbed. In honey also contained the enzyme amylase (modifier to glucose) and enzyme inverters can turn white sugar into glucose and fructose are easily absorbed by the body. Enzymes catalyses and peroxides that help process the oxide and the recovery of the body. Lipase (enzyme fat) serves to digest fats and ingredients - other fatty material.
4. Vitamins, honey is widely available in the vitamin C and the B vitamins in the form of concentrates. Vitamin - This vitamin important and necessary for the body to assist in the formation of proteins, hormones and protects the body from various diseases, such as those contained in vitamin B1 and B2.
5. Protein, in small quantities, but is needed as energy materials.
6. Mineral, in the amount of 18%, so the honey can destroy the acid (be alkali) and function in the healing process of a disease that attacks the digestive organs due to excess acid and due to the inflammation.
Calcium and phosphorus are minerals that can help the formation of bones and teeth,
Potassium, sodium, and calcium are minerals - minerals that help the working muscles and cells - nerve cells.
Iron is used to make hemoglobin in the blood. Aperson will suffer a shortage of hemoglobin blood deficiency diseases.
Manganese and copper play a role in the formation of human tissue.
7. Water, ore microscopic attached, which gives aroma oils in honey and is volatile, and dyes (pigments) which gives color to the color of honey is honey that varies depending on the species.